NOT NOT FILMS, LLC Website Privacy Statement
We at NOT NOT FILMS, LLC respect your concerns about privacy and value the relationship we have with you. We want you to be familiar with how we collect, use, and disclose information about you. This Privacy Statement describes our practices in connection with this website (anthonybrodriguez.com) and other information collection sources. If you have any questions about this Privacy Statement, please contact us at NotNotFilms@gmail.com.
This site is intended for visitors from the United States. If you are visiting from another jurisdiction, please be aware that the United States may not offer a level of privacy protection as great as that offered in your jurisdiction.
Information We Collect
We collect information from a variety of sources and in a variety of ways, including but not limited to, the following:
- Contact and Other Personal Information. When you sign up for our newsletter, you may provide, or we may collect, your contact information such as your name and email address.
- Purchase and Transaction Information. When you make a purchase on our site, our service provider(s) collect payment information. We may collect transaction information about your purchases on our site.
- Device and Browser Information. When you visit or access our website, your browser automatically sends certain information such as browser type, language preference, operating system, internet service provider, internet protocol (IP) address, device identification number, geo-location data, and online browsing data (such as date and time of access to our website, referring website address, pages viewed, features used, links clicked, and other actions you take in connection with the website, sometimes referred to as “clickstream data”).
How We Use the Information We Collect
We use the information we collect about you in the following ways:
- To communicate with you. We use the contact information you provide to communicate with you, send news and promotional information, and respond to your inquiries.
- For administrative purposes. We use your information to process your transactions, provide customer service, and assist you with inquiries about our services.
- For marketing purposes. We use your information for marketing purposes including, but not limited to, notifying you of special promotions, offers, and events via email, direct mail, social media, and other means.
- To improve our website. The information we collect helps us customize content on our website, facilitate access to our website, and recognize a computer or device that has visited our website before.
- For data analytics purposes. We combine information about our visitors to our website to produce aggregated statistical information that helps us understand the frequency of visits to our site, the pages visited, and the features clicked.
- For legal purposes. We also use the information we collect where necessary to protect against, and identify, fraud and other commercial activity, to comply with law or a legal obligation to which we are subject, or to exercise or defend legal claims.
How We Share the Information We Collect
We may share the information we collect:
- With our contractors, agents, or business partners so that they may perform services for us, including running our website, sending communications for us, executing marketing programs and promotions, and processing payments. We do not authorize these service providers to use or disclose your information except as necessary to perform services on our behalf or to comply with legal requirements.
- With other third parties, such as law enforcement or other government entities: (1) if we believe there has been a violation of our website policies; (2) if we believe that someone may be causing injury to our rights or property, other users, or anyone else; (3) to respond to judicial process or to provide information to law enforcement; or (4) as required by law.
- In the event of a sale or restructuring of the business, such as a merger, acquisition, bankruptcy, or other sale of all or a portion of NOT NOT FILMS, LLC’s assets. In such an event, we will use reasonable efforts to ensure the transferee uses your information in a manner consistent with this Privacy Statement.
- Essential cookies enable you to navigate our website and to use our services and features. Without these cookies, our website will not perform as smoothly for you as we would like, and we may not be able to provide certain core functions and features.
- Analytics cookies collect information about the use of our website and enable us to improve the way it works. For example, analytics cookies show us the most frequently visited pages and analyze site traffic. We use them to look at overall patterns of usage on the site, rather than the usage of any particular individual.
- Social Media cookies collect information about your visit to our site, but only when you are logged in to your social media account.
Most browsers are set up to accept cookies automatically. You can deactivate the storing of cookies or adjust your browser to inform you before the cookie is stored on your computer. Some browsers have “do not track” features that allow you to tell a website not to track you. These features are not all uniform. We do not currently respond to those signals.
Your Communication Preferences
If you wish to opt-out of receiving marketing communications from us, please email us: NotNotFilms@gmail.com. Although you may opt-out of the use of your information for marketing purposes, we may still use your information for non-marketing purposes.
Children’s Online Privacy
This website is not directed to or intended for use by children under the age of 18. If we learn that an under-13 user has volunteered personal information on the site, we will delete such information from our active databases.
Links to Third Party Sites
From time to time, we may provide links to unaffiliated third-party websites. Those websites operate independently from us and our affiliates and may have their own privacy statements in place which we recommend you review if you visit any linked websites. The ability to access information of third parties from our website, or links to other websites, locations, products, or services, is for your convenience and does not signify our endorsement of such third parties, their services, other websites, locations, or their contents.
We recognize the importance of maintaining the security of your information. We have implemented technical, administrative, and physical security measures designed to protect your information from unauthorized access, disclosure, use, and modification. Please be aware though that no security measures are perfect or impenetrable.
Changes to this Privacy Statement
This Privacy Statement may be updated periodically and will be posted on the website, indicating when it was last updated. If there are material changes to our Privacy Statement, we will post a prominent notice on our website and/or provide other notice as required by law.
If you have any questions about this Privacy Statement, you can contact us by email at NotNotFilms@gmail.com. Please note in your communication that you are making a “Privacy Inquiry.”
Last Updated: [6/18/2022]